- Dietary Supplements
- Health Conditions
- Healthy Nutrition
- Cardiovascular Health
- Skin Care
- Natural Remedies
Build Muscle Diet Plan – 5 Expert Tips for Fast Muscle Building
1. Eat More Protein. This is the number one tip for the build muscle diet plan. Your body is unable to build new muscle without consuming protein, because protein gives the body amino acids that are necessary for muscle building and repair. The main focus of all meals should be to receive high quality protein, as it is broken down by the body into essential amino acids. Many studies demonstrate that there is an increased demand for these amino acids if you do intense exercise, so protein is crucial for the build muscle diet.
2. Eat More Fat. The build muscle diet plan should contain a sufficient amount of dietary fat, which is very important for hormone production. These hormones are the ones responsible for muscle growth and the increase in your physical strength. The notion that eating fats makes you fat is completely untrue, and without eating fats, you will never gain muscle. Be careful, though, about the kind of fats you consume. You should avoid saturated fats that cause clogged arteries and heart disease. The fats you want to increase in your diet are the mono- and poly-unsaturated kind, which you can find in cold-pressed olive and flaxseed oils, tuna, and walnuts. Omega-3 fats are also very beneficial, and can be found in most fatty fish, especially sardines and salmon.
3. Eat More Often. This is essential for the build muscle diet, as your intake of calories will need to increase if you want to gain muscle. Unfortunately, it’s possible for your body to process a limited amount of calories per meal. Let’s say you need to assimilate 3,000 calories per day. If you ingest 1,000 calories per meal, your body will only be able to assimilate a portion of these calories. The rest is stored as fat or the body discards it completely. So, you shouldn’t be eating 3 big meals a day. You need to reduce the size of your meals simply have more of them. If you eat smaller portions more frequently, then your body can use all the nutrients and calories it receives. Try eating 6 meals a day at 3-hour intervals.
4. Drink More Water. It’s important to drink plenty of water for the build muscle diet plan, because your muscles need to stay hydrated. This is especially true if you train hard, because there is a higher risk of dehydration. It is easier for the muscles to repair themselves if they are properly hydrated. An abundance of water also assists with removing toxins.
5. Take Antioxidants. Because heavy weight training is somewhat traumatic to the body, it’s important to have a sufficient dose of antioxidants like Selenium, Glutamine, Glutathione, and Vitamins A, C and E. Because antioxidants are already oxidized, they help protect other substances in the body.
For more information on bodybuilding, go to:
The information supplied in this article is not to be considered as medical advice and is for educational purposes only.
|Healthy Diets18 Apr 2011|