- Dietary Supplements
- Health Conditions
- Healthy Nutrition
- Cardiovascular Health
- Skin Care
- Natural Remedies
The Most Powerful Natural Remedies For Pancreatitis
Looking for something that little bit special to help treat pancreatitus? Natural remedies are often overlooked by your doctor, but this is a great shame as they can be of enormous benefit. There is a wide variety of natural remedies for pancreatitis, and this article brings you a concise list of the best:
· Vitamin B and lecithin, which will assist with metabolizing fats.
· Olive extract is a good suggestion, as it has anti-inflammatory properties.
· Dandelion extract is recommended as well, because it stimulates bile production.
· Milk thistle, which will assist with liver detoxification.
· Silica, which will help to rebuild tissues that have been damaged.
· L-methionine, which assist with pain reduction.
· Lactobacillus acidophilus is another one of those natural remedies pancreatitis sufferers should look into, as it helps the intestinal bacteria get healthy.
· Pancreatic enzymes are useful, as they replenish enzymes that are missing from your pancreas and assist with the breaking down of food.
· Ayurvedic herbs, such as behada, haritaki, and amalaki fruits have proven to be good pancreatitis treatment remedies, because of their cleansing properties and their ability to help tissues rebuild themselves.
· Supplements like uva ursi, dandelion, L-glutamine, and selenium are all good natural remedies for pancreatitis.
· Chromium is one of the natural remedies pancreatitis patients should include because it regulates your blood sugar.
· Soybean and soybean extracts are good natural remedies for pancreatitis
· NAC (N-acetylcysteine), which can help decrease inflammation and pain by assisting the drainage of digestive fluids and detoxification of your body. But you should only take this supplement if you don’t have kidney stones.
· Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This supplement also reduces inflammation of the pancreas and it works great. It can be found in the spice called turmeric. It works even better when combined with milk thistle.
· Oscillococcinum, which is a remedy that is homeopathic, and it helps reduce aches, fever, and chills.
· Probiotics, which are general bacteria that are intestine-friendly. They reduce the risk of cancer, and in general improve digestion and make things easier for the pancreas.
· Antioxidants are important as a natural remedy for pancreatitis, because they help fight free radicals that can make your pancreatitis symptoms worse. You should eat more raw foods, as they contain the most antioxidants. Processed foods destroy antioxidants and bring a lot of harmful things into the body, so you should avoid those at all costs.
· In general, for pancreatitis treatment, you should eat a lot of foods that are rich in Vitamin E, Carotenoids, and Magnesium, and Vitamin B12.
· And last, but not least, is primrose oil. It is known to be anti-inflammatory and it helps prevent pancreatitis attacks. 3,000 mg a day of primrose oil is the recommended dose.
The information supplied in this article is not to be considered as medical advice and is for educational purposes only.
|Herbal Treatment17 Jan 2011|