- Dietary Supplements
- Health Conditions
- Healthy Nutrition
- Cardiovascular Health
- Skin Care
- Natural Remedies
Treatments for Clogged Arteries – 7 Remedies to Clean Clogged Arteries
Clogged arteries are unfortunately a common problem in the United States (and not only). Because fast food and junk food is so widespread, combined with a sedentary lifestyle, and the permanent attachment to vehicles, treatments for clogged arteries are in high demand. If you have been diagnosed with this problem, before you have all kinds of medical procedures done, there are a number of things you could do for yourself in order to clean clogged arteries. The time for change is now, and the good news is that these changes are simple, easy to do and pleasent in their own way. Here we present you with 7 do-it-yourself treatments for clogged arteries.
1) Regular exercise. You can try jogging, biking or swimming for 30 minutes 5 times a week. All of these are wonderful examples of cardiovascular exercise that helps clean clogged arteries. Muscles used for exercise require more blood, so in response, the cells in the muscles boost the enzyme levels in order to increase oxygen use and generate more energy for the body. This means that your body can fight bad cholesterol in the blood, which is what causes blockages. So, frequent exercise helps clean clogged arteries and improve your overall blood circulation.
2) Garlic. This is one of the best treatments for clogged arteries. Not only does garlic help remove toxins that have accumulated in the blood, but it also improves circulation and cleans clogged arteries. A good recipe to take garlic is to mix two minced cloves with some orange juice. The vitamin C in the orange juice will also assist with supporting artery walls and strengthening capillaries, and with unclogging blocked arteries.
3) Carrot juice. Carrots contain carotene and vitamin A and they help improve your blood circulation. Carotene is an antioxidant and it helps you maintain a healthy heart and protect you from cardiovascular disease. Carrot juice in particular is full of carotene and it helps clean clogged arteries and prevent future blockages.
4) Apple cider vinegar. This is one of the lesser known treatments for clogged arteries, but it does work. It is especially effective when mixed with garlic.
5) Rutin. This is a compound that has been discovered in a variety of plants. What Rutin does is increase the absorbtion of vitamin C in the body. It also helps with unclogging blocked arteries by hardening artery walls, strengthening capillaries, and generally cleaning blocked arteries.
6) Lemon peel. The most beneficial way to consume this as a way to treat blocked arteries is to saturated it overnight in some water. Then you should drink the resulting mixture at least three times a day.
7) Honey. This is another great treatment for clogged arteries. You may either add it to tea and drink it, or, even better, combine it with some lemon juice, and you will see it work wonders for cleaning clogged arteries. Make sure you get the real stuff though, and not the cheap honey which is made by bess from sugar instead of pollen
For more information on clogged arteries, go to:Click here to discuss this article on forum.
The information supplied in this article is not to be considered as medical advice and is for educational purposes only.
|Blood Circulation10 Mar 2011|