- Dietary Supplements
- Health Conditions
- Healthy Nutrition
- Cardiovascular Health
- Skin Care
- Natural Remedies
Top 10 Biotech Penny Stock Picks
- Knowing which penny stocks to watch can be a big help when evaluating stocks
- A hot penny stock is one that is ready to take off and go up
- Biotch penny stocks can be the money makers of the future when it comes to investing
1. StemCells Inc, NASDAQ symbol STEM, is one of the best biotech penny stocks available on the market if you do not mind taking a few risks. This company has had some amazing breakthroughs, and recently won approval from the FDA to start clinical trials with their stem cell treatments. StemCells Inc. researches and develops treatments using stem cells for a wide variety of medical conditions and disorders.
2. Magnum D’or Resources, Inc., symbol MDOR on NASDAQ, is one of the top penny stocks to watch. This company has many trade secrets, and will change the way rubber is used and recycled. Experts are predicting that if green energy becomes widely used as predicted this stock price will rise significantly. This is a penny stock that should be going places.
3. One of the great penny stocks to buy, and one that many experts in penny stocks advise, is Aastrom Biosciences, Inc., NASDAQ trading symbol ASTM. The company has started clinical trials with cardiac repair cells, and is developing other stem cell medical treatments as well. This company may be poised to be one of the top providers of stem cell treatments once these treatments become more widely used.
4. A hot penny stock pick right now is Neostem, Inc., NASDAQ trading symbol NBS. This company recently received a worldwide exclusive license for technology which allows the identification and isolation of specific stem cells called very small embryonic-like stem cells, and this may be a big factor in large future sales and profits for the company and stockholders.
5. One of the more well known biotech penny stocks is Geron Corp., trading symbol GERON on NASDAQ. This penny stock is predicted to do great things by many advisors, in large part because of the closeness of FDA approval for clinical trials concerning spinal cord injuries and stem cell treatments. This stock is not new but is still greatly undervalued.
6. One of the penny stocks to watch that has many advisers excited is Accuray Inc, NASDAQ symbol ARAY. Many are comparing this stock to another penny stock pick which has grown considerably, Intuitive Surgical Inc. Accuray has developed the CyberKnife radiosurgery technology that can help successfully treat early stage cancer anywhere in the body.
7. A hot penny stock right now is Opexa Therapeutics Inc., trading under the symbol OPXA on NASDAQ. This company specializes in stem cell research and developing treatments for autoimmune disorders. If successful, this could mean a cure for diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and other diseases. Studies have already been conducted which show promising results. This penny stock may be a great investment.
8. Biotech penny stocks are becoming more popular, and one of the best of these is Thermogenesis Corp., NASDAQ trading symbol KOOL. This company makes products intended for the processing and storage of cord and adult stem cells. This company is a leading innovator in the stem cell processing and storage industry, and is predicted to rise substantially.
9. Neuralstem Inc. is a hot penny stock which is being carefully watched. This company specializes in stem cell research and technology for the treatment of central nervous system diseases, including paraplegia and spinal cord diseases and defects. This stock is at a very low price right now, so you can get in on the ground floor before it takes off.
10. Pluristem Therapeutics Inc., symbol PSTI on NASDAQ, is one of the penny stocks to buy right now. The company focus is on stem cell production, research, and developing treatments. This company may be traded low right now but it is considered to be grossly undervalued by the experts and expected to rise high once the technology and procedures take off.
The information supplied in this article is not to be considered as medical advice and is for educational purposes only.