- Dietary Supplements
- Health Conditions
- Healthy Nutrition
- Cardiovascular Health
- Skin Care
- Natural Remedies
15 Home Remedies for Sunburn – part 2
9. You can use peppermint to soothe the sizzling sensation of sunburn. You can brew some peppermint tea or simply put two peppermint oil drops into a glass of lukewarm water. Gently apply the chilled mixture to the affected area.
10. Mix a tablespoon of milk with a tablespoon of cucumber juice and apply. This is also known to soothe the burning sensation, as well as puffiness from sunburn.
11. Try vinegar. It helps calm the pain, inflammation, and itching caused by sunburn. You’ll need to soak a couple of paper towel sheets in white vinegar, and put them on the affected areas. Then leave them there until they dry.
12. Take a bath with vinegar. If you are itchy, take a cool bath with 2 cups of vinegar in it.
13. Mix vinegar and baking soda until they make a thick paste. Rub it onto the affected areas. You can put it on before bedtime; then leave it overnight.
14. Try a homeopathic remedy for sunburn called Belladonna. It should be used if your sunburn is severe, and accompanied by a throbbing headache.
15. “Sunburn-proof” your bed. Sprinkle cornstarch onto the sheets with, which will minimize painful chafing. This should only be used for really bad sunburns, because the sheets will need washing afterwards.
Keep these remedies for sunburn safe so that if the need arises you will have the information you need to treat your skin in a safe and effective manner.
For more information, go to:
The information supplied in this article is not to be considered as medical advice and is for educational purposes only.
One Response to “15 Home Remedies for Sunburn – part 2”