- Dietary Supplements
- Health Conditions
- Healthy Nutrition
- Cardiovascular Health
- Skin Care
- Natural Remedies
Why You Should Consider Alternative Energy Investment Now?
Investing in alternative energy might be a very smart choice nowadays. With President Elect Barack Obama taking office, and his very vocal commitment to eliminating the dependence on fossil fuels and switching to domestically produced sources of alternative energy, this investment is a great opportunity. Alternative sources of energy are the key to the energy future, but there are not many alternative energy investment options available on Wall Street, mainly because many alternative energy companies do not meet the extensive history requirements of most exchanges. This does not make an alternative energy investment a bad decision though, because many of these alternative energy companies are very solid and have a lot to offer. This will be especially true when alternative energy really takes off and is commonly used.
Renewable Energy Technologies
There are a number of renewable energy technologies that can be used to end the dependence on fossil fuels and stop the contributions to global warming and pollution. Some of these new technologies are more effective and better to use than others.
1. Energy From Waste technology allows municipal solid waste to be used as a clean and renewable source of energy. This technology can resolve two separate issues with one process – municipal solid waste management and energy generation at the same time. Municipal solid waste is disposed of, and does not contribute to pollution or damage to the earth like traditional land filling methods. The garbage is used as a source of energy, supplying the energy needs of the population. This can be done by a number of methods, including gasification, pyrolysis, special land filling methods, and other new advanced techniques like a so-called Rivera process from Sustainable Power Corp, for example.
2. Renewable Solar Power systems use photovoltaic technology, panels, and cells to convert sunlight into electricity and heat.
3. Wind Energy Systems utilize wind turbines to capture the power of the wind. This energy is then converted into electricity.
4. Geothermal Energy is provided by the heat inside the earth. This technology can be very effective if located in places where geothermal activity is high.
5. Hydro Energy is derived from the rivers or the ocean tides.
6. Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion is another form of ocean power that uses the temperature of the water to create electricity.
7. Finally, last but not the least, Biomass Energy uses biomass algae which is converted into different forms of energy. This can be the production of various biofuels, part of waste to energy programs, and any other form of energy generation where biomass is used to create electricity, heat, or fuel.
Where To Find The Most Alternative Energy Investment Options
Despite alternative energy is now becoming a widespread idea, many alternative energy companies are still penny stock companies, even though they offer huge potential for an investor. This can be for a number of reasons, but the most common one is that alternative energy companies have not been in operation for many years, and most alternative energy companies are five years old or less. Many investors will not trade in penny stocks because of a fear that these stocks are risky or low quality, but this is not usually true. Any company starts out small, and must prove their value and worth. This means almost every company starts out as a penny stock. As alternative sources of energy are more widely used, alternative energy penny stocks in quality companies that are using solid technologies are going to soar. An investment in alternative energy before that happens means a much better potential for high returns, and a great investment opportunity.
Benefits of Alternative Energy Investments:
– Investing before the technology takes off, so you are situated to get in on the ground floor and see a bigger increase in your investment value.
– Lower initial investment cost
– Potential for higher returns, because fossil fuel reserves will not last long
– Investment in the clean energy technology of the future
– Knowledge that this investment will help stop pollution and environmental damage
Just because most alternative energy companies are in penny stocks does not mean that you can not invest wisely. Alternative energy penny stocks can be a fantastic investment opportunity as long as you have done the research and understand the technology behind the investment.
To request a FREE booklet of alternative energy investment information please fill out this form
The information supplied in this article is not to be considered as medical advice and is for educational purposes only.
42 Responses to “Why You Should Consider Alternative Energy Investment Now?”