NutraLegacy.com is an independent web portal with multiple informational content (such as articles, videos, website visitor’s comments, etc) about health and nutrition, diets and exercises and everything about healthy lifestyle. NutraLegacy.com has no affiliation with any company or technology in particular.
We reserve our right to publish different content including but not limited to articles, images and videos received from various sources as well as website visitor comments. That also includes funny, satirical and humorous articles, images and videos for general public entertainment.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NutraLegacy.com does not accept any liability for any loss or damage (direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary or otherwise) resulting from any use of, or inability to use, NutraLegacy.com or the material, information, software, facilities, services or other content featured on NutraLegacy.com, regardless of the basis upon which liability is claimed or even if NutraLegacy.com has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Without limitation, you (and NOT NutraLegacy.com) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any such loss or damage arising. If applicable law does not allow all or part of the above limitation of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that any content appearing on this website infringes your copyright rights, we at NutraLegacy.com want to hear from you. Please submit the following information:
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.