It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:50 am

All times are UTC

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re:
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:23 am 

I have a pigmentation on my face, how to rid . . . please help me.

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:18 pm 

which is the most effective cream,balm for pigmentation removal from the face

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:14 pm 

Number 1 is Fresh Cream. What kind of cream? there's so many different kind of cream out there. do anyone know what kind of cream this article is talking about?

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:32 pm 

I have patches on both sides of my cheek. I've been to dermatologist and he had a look at it and said it was pigmantation .He did a nitrogen burn on it and ask me to apply retin A cream. Burnt skin is now pealed off with and the two patches has gone darker. Its now 5 weeks and still no improvement. Can you please , please help to get rid of this patches.

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:01 am 

Thanks for the info will try these remedies out and will let you no if there is any differece

Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:24 am 

your tips are good . but these tips donot tell us how long should 2 keep it on our face

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:07 am 

Hyper-pigmentation is one of the MOST embarrassing skin problem a woman can have on her face. I have been dealing with it since late 2008 and it's extremely difficult to treat and not to mention all the steps needed to NOT hyper-pigment any more. I have spent a fortune on my face since late 08. I think I'm finally beginning to see results using azeliac acid soap, fresh lemon twice a day and hydroquinone 4 percent at night and of course keeping the skin very well moisturized with clinique moisturizer and drinking lots of water. To get to this point I tried so many things that I'm not sure whats working but I can't just sit and wait for weeks or months. I would feel like I'm doing absolutely nothing to help my problem. Before this I was so so happy with life and now the confidence that use to pour out of my veins is gone. I just need and MUST have it back!

I have done 3 glycolic peels and 2 tca peels. The down time with peels really sucks but I feel these steps MUST be taken to achieve clear skin again; even if I don't see the results after I'm completely peeled. Also, from so much research that I have done I truly don't recommend any type of laser. As a matter of fact this is why I'm so hyper-pigmented. It's truly unfortunate I didn't do my research before. So the BEST piece of advice I could give is ALWAYS wear sunblock rain or shine, stay out of the sun and don't give up.

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:53 am 

use a derma shade lotion itz very good lotion fr sikn fr pegmentation & dark cicle

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:51 am 

I have been applying yoghurt instead of fresh cream, it 's working, but very slowly......

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 pm 

I m suffering from pigmentation since from last 2 years on nose and cheeks area.
Can u plzz tel me the best home made method or cream or balm which is best effective for removing pigmentation problem. Tel me the duration period of applying such method or cream.
This year in september i having my marriage.. Plz help me to get rid of this.
Waiting for ur reply. Plz reply soon.

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next