It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:58 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:26 am 

My teenage daughter has extremely sensitive skin so we tried the LUSH products during a trip to New York City. She has responded so well to these products that I we now order them online for her. She's not allowed to wear make-up yet so we will cross that bridge when we get there, but I am already looking into products such as RAW Minerals in hopes of finding one that will not damage her skin.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:41 pm 

This article is so full of mistakes, it's downright dangerous. Cover Girl is an "organic" brand? LUSH products are filled to the brim with parabens, artificial dyes and fragrances - what's organic about that? Physicians Formula is a regular drugstore brand without a single organic product in their lineup.

Poorly researched and erroneous articles like this one lead to public misinformation and general distrust in organic labeling. It could be funny if it weren't so convincingly written!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:13 pm 

Hey everyone,

Another great ORGANIC skin care line that is certified is MADE FROM EARTH. I have been using their products for the last 6 months - and now stopped. . . Because my skin has naturally improved itself using its organic ingredients.

I have seen a real decline in the amount of wrinkles on the side of my eyes. I would recommend the "VITAMIN ENHANCED FACE FIRMING SERUM". This is the anti wrinkle serum I only used for 6 months and now stopped because it naturally has improved my owns skins ability to heal itsefl and become much firmer. This is because it uses the organic compound DMAE and is infused with REAL vitamins….not synthetic vitamins…

As a body lotion, I use the HONEY HONEY lotion. It smells like honey and my husband likes it. I recommend you buy from their website….because at Whole Foods they are usually sold at full price….but the website now has a sale going on…

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:32 pm 

Personally, I love LUSH and I think that the store is incredible! Not only is everything organic, but seriously, it makes my skin so much softer! I love all of their products!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:51 pm 

The number 1 selling organic line is E'minence organic skin care. It is expensive but very concentrated. The face wash last me almost 6 months. I love all their products! The worlds best spas use E'minence.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:44 pm 

This listing is a joke -- you should include real organic brands like Perfect Organics ... not nonsense like COVER GIRL!?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:38 am 

Burts Bees is one of the best and most economical brands I've used. Great product range. I love the orange essence facial cleanser. The orange scent is so yummy. I also like the Ginger root bath wash.

I'm a devoted burts bees fan.