It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:41 am

All times are UTC

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re:
Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:02 pm 

hi i find it hard to get rid of marks as well but from experience i found it iportant to b heathy inside as well as outside. creams only work if you healthy,when i ill or depressed my marks look even darker, lighting glycerin is very good it has worked for me,my skin looks heatlty and lots of people hav commented on how young and well i look and the best think is it only cost 3.99!

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:07 am 

Hi,

The fresh cream referred to in this article is milk cream, i.e. the creamy layer that you get on top of boiled milk.

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:06 pm 

somebody help me what do i use first ?when i was 18 i gave birth to my daughter i had a pigmatation mask on my face then ,it went after giving birth but every summer it came back even worse even while using sun block on my face, as the years went by iv lost so much confidence in myself nobody can understand how much ?i had patches on my top lip and my forhead and then at 25 i gave birth to my son and the patches have even got worse they are also along my left side of my face and have gotten alot darker and my chin too im now 30 and my face is a disgrace to me ,it has really really brought me down so much i hate to even look in the mirror now can someone write back please and help me please.........

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3